© copyright 2014 SP, NTU. All Rights Reserved.
No.33, Linsen S. Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100,
TEL : (02)3366-8750~4 FAX : (02)2391-9098
Web person in charge: Yu-Chen Ho / Tang-Yih Hsu
Contact Phone : (02)33668754 / (02)33668743
Latest Update : 2018 / 06 / 21
Privacy & Security Policy
|Education||:||Graduate Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, National Taiwan University|
|Experience||:||Associate Professor, School of Pharmacy, National Taiwan University|
Visiting Research Associate Professor School of Pharmacy, University.of North Carolina
Professor, Department of Marine Resources, National Sun Yat-sen University
Post-doctor Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California, San Diego
|Honor||:||ISI Citation Classic Award , CPJ Outstanding Contribution Award|
|Research Areas||:||Natural Product Chemistry, Instumental Analysis, Pharmaceutical Botany, Chemistry of Chinese Medicine, Synthesis of Natural and Biomimetic Drugs.|
|Lab Focus||:||1. Research of Anti-tumor Chinese Herbal Drugs.|
2. Bioactive Constituents from Endemic Plants of Taiwan.
3. Bioactive Compounds from Coastal Creatures.
4. Modification and Synthesis of Natural Products.
5. Bioactive Compounds of Endophytic Fungi.
|Research Subjects||:||1. Bioactive Natural Products from Soft Corals.|
2. Lignans and Triterpenoids from Schisandra and Kadsura.
3. Research of Bioactive Labdane Diterperoids and Preparation of Ambrox.
4. Research and Preparation of Bioactive Sulfur-containing Alkaloids.
|Teacher's Word||:||Pharmacy is a basic and applied science. It involves drug discovery and biotechnology. Learning it with interest would create beautiful life and excellent future career.|
|Lab Requirements||:||Interest, patience and friendly.|
|Lab Members||:||PDF: Govindon Sivakumar|
MS assistants: S. Kumar
Ph.D. student: Biljana, Tsai-Yu Liao
MS students:Pei-Hsin Li, Kuan-Chun Wong